Saturday, May 3, 2014

Finally - 6 Weeks and 4 Days Left!

The Playbook (July 1st)










Finally! I have gotten the hard cover and two paperback covers of my book! Yay! I'm doing some final editing, but this book will be out on e-book in Kobo, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, and an assortment of many other companies July 1st. It will be on sale for $0.99 for two weeks, before the price will go up to $2.99 permanently. So, get it while you can! Likewise, a sample of Book One in the TimeKeeper's Chronicles, Key of Time (The first 100 pages),
Key of Time (May 30)
will come out on e-book May 30 for free! The full copy is due to come out sometime in September, along with a couple of my other books (ssshhh! They're secrets!). All I can say, is that one of them is a WIP, and the other is a short story that contains some very heavy content and not suitable for children. It is very controversial and deals with some mature situations and events.

So, all you patient waiters, thank you so much for your support and cheering! I finally made it and have to say I am quite pleased of myself. The wait is almost over and soon, very soon, you'll get to reap the fruits of my labor!!

Click the link below. It's a promo slide for The Playbook. I have to apologize about the sound. For some reason, it isn't working, but I'm trying to fix that. Enjoy!


<iframe src="http://prezi.com/embed/vcrhkk6caon-/?bgcolor=ffffff&amp;lock_to_path=0&amp;autoplay=0&amp;autohide_ctrls=0&amp;features=undefined&amp;disabled_features=undefined" width="550" height="400" frameBorder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozAllowFullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 comment:

  1. The embed link doesn't work, you might want to refresh the link. I found the slide show, however, online on the prezi site. Just type in "New From Camilla Patterson Books" and you'll find the link to the prezi.
    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete