Saturday, January 25, 2014

Story Saturdays

     I've just started a new book and come out with the cover for it and another book, which are shown on my WIPs page. It's not been completed, but here's an excerpt from the book. In summary, the story follows the summer Aidan Lindsay and Julienne Schaffer meet and how one tragic accident could keep them apart.


And, as I’m standing on the rock, watching the waves bash against the stones, I feel the rush of wind rushing around me, tearing parts of me in different directions, I realize they are holding me, keeping me grounded when they should be ripping me apart and carrying me away. And, maybe that’s what love is like: supposed to be unraveling, untangling you. But, when it’s right, it grounds you, holding you in place and strengthening you, helping you stand. This is love. Love is this: love is like the holding winds.


No comments:

Post a Comment